March 25, 2015 – Amyx today announced that it was selected as a finalist for the Seventh Annual Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum(SECAF) Awards. The SECAF Awards Gala is the premier commemorative event honoring small and emerging government contractors and the players in the industry that rely on small business.The winners will be announced at the gala on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at the Hilton McLean in Tysons Corner.
The event honors finalists and winners in the following categories:
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year (under $6 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($6 to $12 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Contractor of the Year ($12 to $25 million in revenue)
- SECAF Award of Excellence (under $25 million in revenue)
- SECAF Government Project of the Year
- SECAF Small Business Partner of the Year
“Amyx is pleased and excited to be selected as a finalist for the SECAF award. It is a testament to our recent growth and success, and we appreciate all those who helped us make it happen” Satya Akula, President and CEO.
“The SECAF Awards Gala is the event that honors companies that are doing outstanding work in the government contracting community,” said Scott Brezler, Chairman of SECAF and Partner at Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP. “Amyx represents the success, vitality and growth that is at the crux of the small and emerging government contractors ecosystem. We wish them the best of luck throughout the final judging process.”